Monday, March 29, 2010

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF EASTER.....

My son is back on campus and left me with a long Mama-do list.

Instead of starting on his list, I decided I needed material for my Pink Saturday post...and lookie what I won't be posting this coming Saturday!

I'll start you off a bit easy *snickering*


"They'll never find me in here!"




Haughty Hare




..."all these for MEEEE???!!!"




mommy?




The Golden Lobes



I don't EVEN wanna know....





Pedantic Chocolatier



"be very still...maybe he won't notice us"



The next 2 speak for themselves



..."check out the lobes on that one!"

Maybe it's me, but don't the tulips look a bit...threating?

"...you distract them while I quickly roll away!"



Poor little chickie charles was such a heavy sleeper

"OK...who's the wiseguy?!"




ouch




"so....last time....at bunny band camp..."




can you say Orthodontist




"NOW HOP TO IT!!!"



"..remember girls....stick together..."








"....it's an obsession, what can I say..."




"A BETSY WETSY BUNNY??!"



...ummmm, well...whatever



...oh go craft something!



"I TOLD YOU ALREADY...IT'S THE SPOTTED ONE!!"


For the grand finale...this one is definitely the awwwwwww photo


bunny love

There is just 2 days left for the poll. Looks like Target is in the lead! If you haven't voted yet, the poll is at the top of my left margin (under the clock!).

I'll announce the giveaway on Saturday!

Have a very safe and Happy Easter!

10 comments:

Connie said...

Well, ya gave me my afternoon chuckle, sugar!! I like the "peep" show the best though. I gotta give up chocolate; it's making me...well, ya know...roly poly!!! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Dawn said...

So cute! Have a Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Dawn

nancy said...

What a cute post. Happy Easter t 2u. Nancy

Susan said...

Awwwww, Tina, that was adorable. Man, you took all those photos? A-mazing! So cute! Great job! Sincerely, Susan

Lisa said...

Nice List!! Enjoy!!
Happy Spring!
Hugs, Lisa

Mari said...

HELLO TINA, HOW SWEET ARE ALL THE BUNNIES, VERY CUTE :p YOU PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE :)

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Lots of fun Easter humour here! Thanks for sharing!

DD

susansspace said...

A really cute post, Tina!

grannyann said...

Needed a chuckle. Very cute

Patti's Artful Design said...

Aw, just post your beautiful blog header for Pink Saturday and things will work out! Happy Easter!



Related Posts with Thumbnails