Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ALAMEDA POINT ANTIQUES FAIR ~ MY FABULOUS FINDS

I am still so bummed that my battery died when I was at Alameda! So many fabulous things I couldn't take photos of! I did manage to find some reasonably priced finds that (naturally) made their way home with me!

Let's start with a bit of silver shall we?!



Stamped Onida ss over brass $25.00.

It was already polished for me ha! Love the pretty rim and handles...



Then I found this pretty little vase $5.00...



and this fabulous hurricane lamp with pewter base and rim



takes pillar and tapers



I didn't have a pillar, but here it is with a taper



Couple of pretty aqua/turquoise Ball Mason Jars (no lids) $5.00



This fabulous candelabra (I so luv little birdies on just about anything!)







I luv luv LUV this little basket with silver rim & handle! $8.00



Now, do you know what this is? ;)



Looks like really cool wall art....yes? Ha!

It needs a little work

and I tried to talk him down

more than he was willing to go...

$20.00

have you figured it out yet?

Ahhh ya smarty pants...it's a ....

laundry basket!



it's missing the wheels and some clamps, but I so heart it!

So there you have it! Thanks so much for visiting me today! Ohhhhh btw, I went to Salvation Army the other day...they had a 50% off everything...I'll post my finds in a couple of days. Some really fab things!

Cheers!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Tina!
You made out really well!
Love everything, esp. the candlabra with the littlebirdie :)
Bet you had loads of fun!!
Have a terrific day!

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

cute cute stuff Tina! love the laundry basket!

Susan said...

Hello Tina....Great finds. Always nice to see your blog! Susan

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Oh man did you do well...... very nice stuff.... now incorporating it in your home by trying to make room for it all... fun isn't ?

Enjoy your Day*

The Stylish House said...

Tina,
I can tell a day shopping with you would be great fun! I haven't been doing much bloggin lately, but wanted to touch base and say hi.
Hugs, Cathy

Crystal said...

The bucket is great, I love the bird candleholder, and the basket is awesome!!!! You did great!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Wow, you got some really cool stuff.. I love visiting your blog..



Related Posts with Thumbnails