Thursday, March 22, 2012

How To Tutorial Finally Finished!

Hello all! Lovely of you to drop by! This is just a fly by post ha!

I just wanted to let you know that I have posted the how to tutorial for making paper/book page roses and the rosette wreath, as well as some helpful hints!

It is now available on my How To's page. You can click the link under the page header or simply click the photo below!



As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Be well! See you soon!

Cheers!





Clip it!

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Tina-Thank you so much! What a wonderful gift to us! Hugs- Diana

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I pinned it so I can make them later--hopefuly that's okay?

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Pinning? what's that? LOL! Just kidding. Pin away!

Cheers!
Tina

Anne said...

Thank you so much for this! Lovely blog; I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne



Related Posts with Thumbnails