Thursday, June 24, 2010

MOST CHARMING NEIGHBORHOOD ~ TOUR OF HOMES PART TWO

I'm thrilled that you stopped by to finish up the tour. So sorry our tour was delayed. I hope to make it up to you by showing you some charming and scrumptious homes in Aragon neighborhood.

We have company....they seem to be saying.."Wooo u looking at?!" lol!


they are charming adornments to....


did you see them up on the top left? Here are more owls on a weathervane...


on this pretty flower filled street


There is so much to drool over in Aragon, a neighborhood filled with details and charm...



even the street island dividers are flower filled....


charming gates that welcome you....




and rows of flowers leading the way on to the next delightful discovery...


perhaps on to this beautiful border of flowers and the foot of brick steps....


that lead up to this amazing colonial...


this home sits on a corner lot, so we can get a peek around the side...


and around the back...


couldn't you just live in it forever and ever!?

next we have this lovely Mediterranean. Great 2nd floor balcony! Notice the ivy on the wrought iron railing...


love the blue hydrangeas and the ivy climinbing up the chimney


now on to this lovely georgian. I spy a pretty bay window on the side...wonder if it's for the ever so charming breakfast nook, what do you think? ;)


Next, a charming brick covered english tutor with it's sweet awnings and one incredible (and massive) wood shingle roof....




This colonial cottage is so pretty! I tried desperately to get a better photo...alas..



and yet another mediterranean beauty....



I so adore exteriors covered in ivy...



and beautiful "pretty in pink" flowers spilling over the garden fence....


or pretty in white flowers spilling over...



How cute it this little cottage?!....


What I've shown in these two post only scratch the surface of the amazing homes in this most charming neighborhood. I have several favorites, but there is on that just melts me. It has these amazing leaded glass windows....




...that catch the morning light. The rainbow'ed sun beams pouring into those rooms must certainly be nothing less than magical.

I could never get a good shot of the front; here is the best that I got...




FYI, since some of you asked, just keep in mind this is the SF Peninsula, and one of the more expensive places to live in the continential U.S. The range from 3-5 bedrooms and from 2100 to 3400 sq. ft. Price, well according to Zillow these home run between 1.2 to 1.8 million.

Thanks so much for your patience and for coming along on the tour. If you have a moment, let me know if you'd like to see more. Also, did you have one favorite or several? ;)

Cheers for now!



11 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO TINA....

HOW I SURE WISH I WAS ON THAT TOUR WITH YOU, THESE HOMES ARE TO DIE FOR :) WELL WE COULD ALWAYS DREAM....HEEHEE!!! ITS HARD FOR ME TO PICK A FAVORITE....I LOVE THE MEDITERRANEAN STYLE :)

HUGS TO YOU BLOGGY FRIEND~XO~MARI

Donna said...

Hi, Tina,
I like the colonial and the cottage. Mediterranean is pretty but not my style.
I enjoyed this tour, and I would like to see more.
D

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Tina, I just LOVE that arbor with the white flowers...any idea what they are? All the homes are simply gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the delightful tour of a very wonderful neighborhood. I could easily live in any one of those homes right after I win the lottery.

Di

Susan said...

Hi Tina! That was a great tour. Loved the house with the unique windows! Nice to tag along with you. Susan

Inspired by you said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. What inspiration! Those homes are gorgeous. I guess I'll close my eyes and pretend I live in one of those.

Jojo said...

Wow! What a gorgeous neighborhood and a delightful tour.

The Muse said...

Staring at our burnt pile...I am refreshed and renewed by your post...
we will rebuild and now I have some cute curb appeal ideas :)

Sue said...

Tina, I loved your tour of homes in this neighborhood. I enjoyed seeing all the flowers and the landscaping, since I just tore out all the bushes in my front bed! It doesn't look at all like the yards you just showed us! Glad to see you back posting, toots. hugs, Sue

susansspace said...

Oh my! How I enjoyed both of your Tour of Homes posts! The colonial looks much like one of our homes from years past, so it would probably be my pick! The vine covered ones were lovely & so interesting, but I'd probably have to pass on these, because in Fla., vines meant SNAKES! Eek! Maybe you don't have that problem there. ??
You're photos are simply great! Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful pics with us!
Hope all is well with you!!
Susan

The Muse said...

I am sending you fab 4th wishes!
Hope it is grand...!
And that you are being inspired everyday :)

Latest post:
http://myladydujour.com/



Related Posts with Thumbnails